Sunday, July 22, 2012

Understanding dreams

Most people know I have an interesting and colorful imagination, especially when I sleep (zombies are a favorite topic of my dreams) so several years ago I bought a book about interpreting dreams. I find it interesting that I'm able to understand the underlying reason for why I am dreaming. But what really gets me is with some dreams I am able to figure out right away the logic and reasoning behind them, but what I can't come to terms with is the emotions that some dreams stir up. 3 years ago I lost my mother and not a day goes by that I don't miss her and wish she was back here again with us. I spent my time trying to focus on the positive things that she taught me and the amazing experiences we shared over the years. Yet every time I have a dream about her I find the dream is more about emotions that I haven't been able to deal/cope with yet. Where is the book about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment