Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrity Free Pass

This morning on my way into work (sigh) I was listening to a local radio station sound bite from Friday where they were discussing if couples had a "get out of jail free pass" with a celebrity. The question posed was "who was the celebrity free pass and would your spouse/partner really allow you or would the locks be changed at home when you came back the next day?". I found it interesting that the sound bite was of men calling in and I was equally surprised at some of the names they provided. So it got me to thinking about my free pass. My husband and I have had this conversation before about and yes we have our answers and are well aware of who our celebrity competition are.

Him: Halle Barry

Me: Hugh Jackman

The real question in my mind is, would you really be ok with it if that celebrity came up to your spouse/partner for a one night stand and would you really be ok with it or would you change the locks over night? My husband is a wonderful man who I am sure doesn't have a jealous bone in his body, as for me, that is a whole other story. I love my sweetie but I would probably want to beat the living crap out of Halle if it really did come true. She is after all a beautiful and sexy woman so I can tell you know that my eyes would turn from brown to green in no time at all. I don't care how  much money she has, I think I can probably take her, if not I can sit on her (what she is skinny) and my girlz can help me shave her head or something like that (knowing my luck she'd look great the whole time and TMZ would have a field day with my pictures).

Still it is nice to dream sometimes right (about Hugh - not shaving Halle)? Kinda like when the lottery gets up in the millions and you buy one ticket and start planning what your going to buy with that money and how creatively your gonna tell you job to stuff it. Right?

So back to the question at hand, who is your celebrity cheat?

1 comment:

  1. That is a tough one! Adrien Brody is up there on my list. But he gets canceled out by Christian Bale and that fantastic mouth of his!

    ReplyDelete