Monday, July 16, 2012

Password Annoyance

I am annoyed right now and it relates to passwords. For a few weeks now I have been trying to get the IT guy here at work to change/rest my password so I can log into my voicemail and it has not been done. I come in this morning to a bright red light on my phone which means I have a voicemail and I can't access it. WONDERFUL! Adding fuel to the fire is this: I have an email account with a separate non work related entity and I can't get that password reset either (and I've requested that months ago). Hopefully since I sent both IT peeps a note this morning reminding them that it has been some time since my request and still no results that they both might come through for me. Crossing my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else. Ugh - so annoyed. Happy Bleeping Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment