Sunday, July 15, 2012

Olympics 2012



I am so excited for the 2012 Olympics in London to start in just a matter of 11 days. Eee! I love to watch diving, swimming, and gymnastics. Probably because I wouldn't qualify in any of these items. But of all things I love to watch the most it would be the opening ceremonies (fallowed closely by the closing ceremonies). I can't wait to see all the pomp and circumstance that happens, not to mention the big names who perform and appear in a special format from that country. So exciting.

What I am bummed about, the USA team uniforms were made in China. Seriously, you couldn't arrange to make sure the uniforms were made in the USA? Forget saving a buck or two by outsourcing, this is the Olympics and the USA team. Sheesh. Who picked Ralph Lauren again knowing he did this last time? Oh sure he is a great designer but seriously, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.



Ugh - I still will be watching and I want to get Smiley something as a special memento from this Olympics and ever one as she grows up. How cool would that be as a keepsake. Any suggestions?

Here is a link to the Olympics website - it you want to browse and make a suggestion I would love it. http://www.london2012.com

GO TEAM USA!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment