Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Accents

I love to listen to foreign accents. They always make everything sound better in my book. We have clients in my company all over the world (I've spoken with people from Australia, Germany, France and England over the years) and I just love to listen to them talk - heck they could just say the alphabet and I'd be good. Well since my company is a global organization we get people from Europe in our office all the time. Today I got to chat in the break room with a nice gentleman who has a wonderful English accent. We were discussing how to use our very challenging coffee machine (believe me it is - too many buttons and I just wanted tea!) but it was much more entertaining to hear him discuss things like the coffee machine. Sigh - love me some accents. Oooohhhh now I'm dreaming of Hugh Jackman and his wonderful accent!

No comments:

Post a Comment