Monday, January 14, 2013

So how'z you doin?

Ok so I'm checking in on my New Year Resolutions (NYR) and so far this is how things are going:



1) I've been reminded of how to say 0-10 in German (can't spell properly yet but baby steps). I also know how to say "How are you?". My most recent phrase is about asking where the bathroom is . . . which is a start one for me. Don't have it down yet. So progress is being made - woo hoo.

2)  I have a confession - last week I goofed. I bought my lunch 2 times instead of just one. Sad face.

3) Haven't really been doing this as much as I would like. Oh sure I'm playing with Smiley but we are confined to a small space. This weekend was supposed to be nice (LIAR Mr. Weatherman) and we were going to go to a park. NOT!!!

4) I've only been drinking water when I have choir (Monday evenings and Sunday mornings). Sad face.

5) Still need to get a plant. Come on spring so I can roam around Home Depot and Loews.

6) I'm totally on plan with this. I've made 1 new Pinterest recipe and 2 recipes for Sunday dinners for the family. They agreed to be my taste testers. Also I made a new cake recipe that was yummy.

7) Need to still do this. Haven't really had the opportunity yet so need to find something.

8) More $$$ - no luck yet.

9) I've started putting money away in the savings account so I'm doing good.

10) Need to schedule date night for this month.

11) Done a little decrapping (that totally doesn't sound good) as we put the Christmas Stuff away - cleaned a little bit in Smiley's room too.

12) I sorted the thread to my dragon project - keep forgetting to find my hoop so I can start.

So how are you doing with your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment