Saturday, January 5, 2013

And we are off . . .

I tried a new recipe today from Pinterest . . . Italian Baked Shrimp


I'm not much of a shrimp person so I had to get another opinion on how they turned out. First off I would say that this recipe is very very easy. The only thing I changed was I cooked them for longer than the allotted 15 minutes. I baked it for another 10 minutes and even threw the broiler on. What can I say, I needed them to be more pink before I felt comfortable eating them and serving them.

Here is the link to Pinterest if you want to try it for yourself . . . I thought it was OK but then again as I said I'm not much of a shrimp person but I had Smiley's BFF over and D liked them a lot. She eats more seafood than I do so she is a better judge of the recipe.

http://pinterest.com/pin/92886811036308642

No comments:

Post a Comment