Wednesday, August 1, 2012

OMG Burger

So last night I was watching Man vs. Food and Adam was in Tuscon, AZ for the O.M.G. Burger Challenge at Lindy's Diner. The challenge was to eat the burger in 20 minutes (and it was free) and/or just finish the burger and get your picture on the wall of fame. Sound pretty simply huh? Well, not so much. The burger was made up of 12 patties, 2 kinds of cheese, lettuce, tomato and secret sauce (all held together by a wooden skewer). O.M.G. is right! I won't spoil the ending for you if you haven't seen the episodes but all I can say is wow!



The funny thing is it got me thinking, I've never done a food challenge of any type and I kinda want to now. I couldn't put away a 12 patty burger (even though it looked really good - maybe because I was hungry and hadn't had dinner yet) but maybe sometime in my life I will try a food contest of some sort. Just make sure the Pepto and Tums are handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment