Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy pinning!

Earlier this week I was telling a co-worker about Pinterest (http://pinterest.com) and it got me to thinking about this site. I love it for great food ideas and recipes. I was proud of myself as I could admit I've even tried one of them (and it turned out pretty good). I've also tried one of the crafting ideas (that one not so good). A friend of mine used Pinterest to help get very creative ideas for a bridal shower which were cool.

I find that on my main page the links that pop up seem to have a pattern to them. They are all of pets, clothing, crafting and food pretty much. I do like to pop onto friends pages and see what they have pinned. I think it tells me a bit more about them.

Do you use Pinterest? Have you ever tried something you pinned or are you just a pinner?

1 comment:

  1. I use it for work and like candy!!! I find recipes and pin them so I can find them easily later a.d use my laptop like an open cookbook.

    ReplyDelete