Saturday, September 22, 2012

Zombies attack!

As I have mentioned I have this "thing" with zombies. Earlier this week I was flipping channels and caught a really bad German (dubbed over into English) zombie movie on the SyFy network and just last night Brad was playing Plants Vs. Zombie. Sooooooooooo I have to assume that was enough subliminal messaging for me to have a zombie dream. But instead I had 2 different dreams last night. WTH!

In the first dream I was close to being zombie food because myself and the team of people I was with in the castle went out to help the bus of elderly people pulling wheelie bags. Thankfully I woke up before the attack began but geesh. At least in the second dream we were working in teams and had cool vehicles. We ended up in a BJs/Sams/Costco type place that was a zombie free zone and so I was also able to stock up on diapers and formula. Well at least that was a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment