Monday, February 2, 2015

And the winner is . . CHOCOLATE

And the winner is . . . CHOCOLATE! Ok ladies now that I have your attention, I'm here to talk about chocolate. Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate. Oh how I love thee and that is why I'm giving it up for Lent this year. (gasp).




Its officially February and Lent is just around the corner so I had to really start thinking what was I going to give up. I posed the question to B-man who initially said soda (bwah ha ha ha) and then said chocolate. I think it is a good idea so I'm sticking with chocolate.


So that means . . . no chocolate candy bars, no chocolate cookies, no chocolate cake, no chocolate ice cream, no brownies, no chocolate cream pie, etc (you get the idea). Sounds not too terribly hard but lets see how I do. I've got a sweet tooth so this could pose harder than I think depending on the amount of temptation I get during lent.



Have you picked what you are giving up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment