Friday, December 27, 2013

My name is Ashley and I'm a blogging slacker.

Every day I have friends who are bloggers that faithfully post about amazing things happening in their lives. I think it is great I love reading them but then suddenly the guilt hits me . . . I have a blog but I post once a quarter it seems. Look down . . . go ahead I'll wait and you can see that it was months ago when I last posted. I'm a slacker I know.

I have the best of intentions but something more important (like my farm on FB or another Pinterest recipe that I'm looking at) comes up. What's my excuse? I could say oh it was a busy day at work or Smiley kept me hopping but really its me. I really need to do better. I know I have things that I could share with you (my waiting readers) each day that might make you go . . . "um ok well that was um interesting".

So with 2013 coming to an end and as I plan my 2014 resolutions (ugh don't make me look back at the 2013 resolutions that I did not do a good job at keeping) I plan to be more diligent at posting on my blog. I know I know now you can go on with your days knowing the world is a better place (har har har).

Maybe my friends blogs will be that kick in the butt that I need. So with that said I'm off to Pinterest to spend time while Smiley naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment